Massachusetts-Cape Cod

budget brides help!!!

I was married on the Cape in July, and now my brother is engaged! His budget is significantly less than mine was, and I told him I would do some research for him. They would love to get married on the beach-looking for something very informal, anywhere from Falmouth to Dennis...any recs?

Re: budget brides help!!!

• edited December 2011
    Friends of ours are getting married at Hemisphere's in Sandwich, it's right on the beach and I know they are on a small budget
  • edited December 2011
    Pamet Harbor yacht club.. beautiful location, very casual, you can bring in your own caterer and alcohol.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Hemispheres.  It is a great location right on the beach and very affordable.  The only thing is that the room is kind of small (80-100 people).  No back up room for inside ceremony if they plan to get married there on the beach.  Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding at the Surf & Sand Motel in S. Yarmouth (waterfront right next to Blue Water and Riviera).  They also own Skippy's Pier 1, which is a restaurant on a marina in Yarmouth.  They can hold up to 250 people (right now, we are at around 200).  We are desperately trying to keep our budget as close to $15K as possible - will probably end up somewhere between 15 and 20.  They will close the restaurant for the reception, and he can block all 34 rooms at the hotel for guests.  The only catch is they do not do weddings during their high season (July and August), so he will have to do either June or September for a summer wedding.  It is a gorgeous spot.
  • amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm on the same boat as him. One place i've been looking is The Aqua Grille... in Sandwich. I haven't walked through yet, but have heard great things about it and seems to be fairly affordable. The pictures i've seen look great and its right on the water
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Harbor point restaurant in Cummaquid (barnstable right off 6a). It has a GOREGOUS sunset view and we just went to a wedding there and liked the food. It's not right on the beach but definitely a water view.
  • edited December 2011
    Falmouth yacht club beautiful and great price wise
  • ladyhugsladyhugs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LightHouse Inn in Dennis
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards