Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Any North LA Girls out there

I'm not from Baton Rouge New Orleans or South LA I'm just here bc it's the best the knot will do for me.Anyone else out there in the same boat?I'm in Shreveport/Bossier City area Holla

Re: Any North LA Girls out there

• kal0824kal0824 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in Shreveport!!
    Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • ashleyhurt86ashleyhurt86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome where are you getting married at?we're at the presbyterian church i'm so excited may 21 2010
  • Amanda0406Amanda0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in Shreveport and we are getting married at Hill Country out on Ellerbe... they don't advertise... but it is wonderful and very pretty.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really hmm I might have to check out Hill country this weekend I never get to that end of the world lol
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in Shreveport as well.... 10/17/2009. It's just around the corner!
  • Amanda0406Amanda0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    too funny... we are date twins 10/17...hahaha
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG both you girls have my BFF wedding date which is also my parent's wedding anniversary 28 years this year!!! Congrats
  • edited December 2011
    So, do all of have all of our business in order??? Since we seem to be the only ladies from the north, we should share our vendor list if needed.... Anyone need any help with anything? I am so very pleased with everyone I have hired so far. Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine. lol
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're actually DIYing alot of the stuff for the wedding ourselves. The only vendor we know of for sure is our Photographer Poole Photography in Natchitoches amazing rates!!!I haven't had a chance to go talk to a baker yet about the cake but I'm considering a few. Who are you using? What's their rates etc?Florist I'm on the fence about fake or real flowers so I don't know yet about a florist. Might just DIY all that stuff too.What about rentals? We're looking at Taylor Rental. My FI use to work with a catering company that used them sometimes but that was years ago so we're just wondering what their stuff is like. Glad to share tips if I know of any!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards