Nebraska-Omaha

Location Photos

I am trying to decide if I want to do photos in between the ceremony and the reception at a location. I am not sure where to go (weather permitting) Our wedding is around 90th and Fort and our reception is at 72nd and the interstate. Any ideas would be great. I know downtown, but I would like some other options and opinions.We are doing minimal formals after the ceremony too.

Re: Location Photos

• ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our downtown photos at 10th/11th and Jones.  There is a brick wall with lots of glass blocks that we really liked the look of.  You can see some of our pictures at farrahgrant.studiocart.com  password: aj.  Hope that helps!
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Lake Cunningham?  I don't know it too well but I'm betting you could get some good outdoor shots. Do you have something planned for your guests to do while they wait for you?  If not, I'd suggest you skip outdoor photos and head to the reception if you are already doing formals. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Regency Park is really nice to go to because you can walk through the park and take pictures on the bridge with the lake in the background.  This is where we went and we got a lot of cool pictures out there.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ThisIsMelindaThisIsMelinda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our e-pics at the zoo.If you are looking for places near either of your venues, there is a park area about 105th and Pacific or Elmwood Park at 60th b/t Dodge and Pacific.
  • edited December 2011
    Anyone have their pictures taken at Mandan Park?/Mt.Vernon Gardens on 13th St?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards