Maine

Weekend plans?

Hey everyone,

What are your plans for the weekend, WR (wedding related) and NWR (non wedding related)?

WR: Finalizing wording for our invitations, going shopping to try and find some shoes, booking b pics with Tess, and hopefully getting FI to sit down and talk to me about some other details (music, honeymoon, etc). I feel like I'm getting behind!

NWR: We just moved, so doing some more unpacking and organizing, and hopefully some relaxing. Also doing a final walkthrough with our landlord so we can get our security deposit back!
Anniversary

Re: Weekend plans?

• edited December 2011
    WR: Dress and photographs!

NWR: We have a mortgage loan meeting today, and from there hopefully we can start looking for a house!
  • Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

WR: Cake tasting... YAY! We're going to Jessica Parrott's place. Booking photos with Tess :)

NWR: Apartment hunting & starting to pack things we don't use (our books and dvds and stuff). Bleh. We were hoping to wait til after the wedding and have our next move be into a house, BUT our neighborhood is really sketching me out (it changed from young families to a rather "rough" crowd that fights a lot and deals drugs in front of our place in the 18 months we've lived here). Our landlord literally said, "I can't say as I blame you. We'd leave if we could!"

• edited December 2011
    WR - Continuing to work on our budget.  Make a list of stores I want to go to for dress shopping.  

NWR - Celebrating my fiance's brother's wife's birthday (that's a mouthful).  And unpacking boxes - we moved awhile ago, but those last boxes always seem to take so long!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    WR: going to Davids with my out of town bridesmaid so she can get measured for the dress. signing my dj contract and starting to work on my invitation wording.

NWR: I have to work saturday morning, pick up a bookshelf from my dad's saturday afternoon and then organize all my dvds, books, cds, and various knick knacks. super fun. YAY ME.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards