Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

morning

Morning ladies!  Happy almost Friday!  My meeting was long and horrible yesterday, but the lawyers duked it out pre-court, so we settled and don't have to go!  YIPPEE!!  This has been going on since November so I am so glad it's finally done with.Have a great day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: morning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I switched shifts with my co-worker, so instead of 9-5 I'm doing 8-4. Yay for getting home an hour earlier! :-) I'm also feeling better today, though my throat still hurts a little. And my apt. was not a sauna last night, so that was a miracle- thank goodness for the rain yesterday. Glad your meeting is over and everything is resolved!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. Glad your meetings went well. :)And that it's the day before friday. Although today is my friday. Today is the day my mom gets here. And I got my house all cleane dup last night and had a chance to go and have an adult beverage to relax and talk with my FI about all of my worries about her visit. so I'm feeling ok about it.Hope you ladies have a lovely day :) 
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  I'm exhausted today.  We were at a surprise party for DHs cousin last night which started at 7.  He didn't show up until 8 and dinner wasn't served until 10.  We didn't get home until close to 11, which is past my bedtime.  And, because it was so late, we had to skip desert :(   DH had to get up early to travel for work today and I have to clean tonight because my parents are coming in tomorrow.  OK, enough rambling.  Hope everyone has a good day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Does anyone have experience with sciatic nerve pain?  My back isn't hurting at all, just the back of my leg when I sit at work.  I don't know what I should be doing to make it go away.  I'm falling apart, I'm so freaking old!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!I had my second fitting last night and it turned out to be my final fitting!There was some bustle adjustment to be done, but nothing major. So, I get to go the week of the wedding with my mommy and daddy to pick i up and try it on one last time!Can't wait til Friday. Lots of wedding stuff to wrap up this weekend. Heather-- Yay for not having to go to court!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had sciatic pain in the past. Every couple years my hip goes out on my right side and causes the issue.  I usually go to the chiropractor a couple times and it gets rid of the pain.  But, if you go to a chiropractor, find one that's not a quack.  There are so many that want you to come back over and over and over.  Find one that will treat what you have and get you out and on your way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hola everyone. I have been up since 5 AM this morning (Which is like 10 PM your time!) in order to get our chest x-rays and blood tests for our residency visas. What an experience that was. I will be blogging about it soon! Today is our Friday since the work week runs Sun-Thurs. I am so excited to sleep in tomorrow, and actually get to relax in our new home! then we are going shopping :-) Ramadan starts this weekend, so for the next month, out of respect to the Muslims, we must refrain from eating or drinking in public. I hope I can do it!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  WooHoo Thursday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning everyone! I'm happy that it is my Thursday - jealousE of those who said that it is their Friday. Although not jealousE of JennyBee not being able to eat ice cream outside in the 100 degree heat. Yowza. I didn't know that rule. (I don't know any of the rules honestly. :P)N - I'm SOO excited for you! Things are coming up fast! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LisaS1010LisaS1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!! 
    Lisa and Karl - 10/16/2010
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!Its going to be another long day at work for me. We have a big presentation tomorrow morning - blah.  I normally get to work from home on Fridays but tomorrow I can't because of this big meeting - blah again. Oh well, almost the weekend!We're taking our dog to obedience class tonight. Well, tonight is technically an "evaluation session" so the trainer can get to know our pup and the problems we're concerned with. I'm hoping the classes help her with her obedience/jealousy issues!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I'm exhausted today.  Had a wonderful time out last night with some awesome people so that was good.  (Brett wanted me to post that he had a great time and enjoyed meeting some of you!) Today is Brett's birthday (what an old man - he's 28! lol) and our anniversary so hopefully it will be a pretty exciting day - once I leave work, that is.

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  Oh, do I have some WR/RSVP vents to post about later.  Grr.Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    dicer2-My FI Just went to the doctor last week for sciatic pain. it had been bothering him for months. and they put him on prednisone and an anti inflamitory and it seemed to help a ton. he's also supposed to go to PT. He said that he's noticed a tremendous difference.
    image.
  • Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TGI Almost!So - I woke up this morning and my first thought was "Yes! It's Friday!"  Yeah - not so much. :/Jennybee - wow - that's gonna be tough!  Does that mean restaurants shut down and stuff like that as well?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Shannon and Elisha!  I didn't think of my hip being out of alignment, I went to PT for that several years ago.  I think I'll try doing my exercises again and hope it helps!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenn- Happy Birthday to Brett! And yay for your anniversary! :-)Nuesli- Glad your fitting went well and it's all done!
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Feel like crap today...tum issues and forgot to take my allergy pill last night before bed, but I'm here, so whatevs. Jbee, I'm not familiar with Ramadan either...but man, that would be tough! There was something else I wanted to say, but I don't remember...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Erica, yep that is what that means! However, the thing that you might not realize is that the sun rises at about 5:30/6 AM and sets about 6 PM. It is not like Pittsburgh, where the sun sets closer to 7 or 8. So it's only about 12 hours during the day to refrain from eating in public. (I can eat at home or in Dave's office with the door closed). So it won't be too bad :-) Yay N for your final fitting!! So exciting!!!!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    9240592405 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JennyBee - just think about the great parties you should be able to go to for Eid though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well we will see. We have not really met any Qatari's yet, so we won't be invited to anyone's home. We might go out tonight to a restaurant at the W hotel to have a drink though! :-)

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning girls! I am so ready for the weekend! I have no motivation today. Sigh

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies.  I'm home from work again today so just trying to relax.JBee- it's good to see you on!  I can't wait to live vicariously through your stories ;)

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone.  Busy day today... 2 dr appts (this makes 3 for me in 2 days), getting the keys to our house, Keag's school and then trying to figure out where to start with the house!  lol.  Have a great day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning everyone! Sonya's surprise party last night was so much fun!!  It was nice getting together with everyone- and nice to meet Brett! I went home and seriously passed out on my bed- lol, I was so tired. JBee- this is the coolest thing! I'm so excited to hear all your stories about the culture over there! I didn't know you blogged... I might have to become a fan This crazy back/leg pain- I didnt even know that could happen! although it makes sense- I hope you feel better! E-pics today... I brought two outfits to work and I might go to Macy's at lunch and buy another. No- I'm not changing at the shoot, I just don't know what to wear. lol
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! My radio prizes came in the mail yesterday!!  I got a $25 gift card for Panera and 2 tickets for a kids showtime cruise on the Gatway Clipper... so my Godson and I are going next weekend to see Pirates of the Mon!  Sounds exciting!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone!JennyBee, are you living in the Middle East?  The no food/drink stuff is a little rough during Ramadan but it's SO FUN to be in a Muslim country during Eid :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LaFemme - Yep! We just moved to Doha, Qatar last week!! I hear Ramadan in the evenings will be pretty awesome, and I am excited to hear that Eid will be fun! ;-)

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards