July 2012 Weddings
Options

Vows to my step daughter

.She is five years old. She is a huge part of my life. We have a great relationship. I really need some help/opinions on this. I want it be a suprise to him and his family. Please help.

Name,
I was not there when you took your first steps or when your first tooth came in. But I promise you I will never miss a first of anything. I love you as you were my own. I am not here to replace anyone nor will I try too. I will be the best I can to you and your daddy. I will be fair and honest with you. I promise to support you in every way I can. I promise to protect you I will cherish each and every moment I spend with you. But most of all I promise to love you unconditionally. I am so thankful that you are going to share your daddy with me. You have touched my heart in a way you can not understand. On this day that I marry your daddy I marry you too.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Vows to my step daughter

• Options
    I love this! That's so awesome! It's perfect! I was thinking maybe change the wording to...I will never miss another first... Also maybe say...I love you as if you are one of my own (I like the present tense). I hope you don't mind my little critiques. It really is lovely.
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I agree sounds good except change it to I will never miss another first or something like that.  I agree with AJmom that it should be in present tense and not future for that sentence.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!!!! I changed the wording. I do not mind at all. 

Name,
    I was not there when you took your first steps or when your first tooth came in. I will never miss another first. I love you as if you are one of my own . I am not here to replace anyone nor will I try too. I will be the best I can to you and your daddy. I will be fair and honest with you. I promise to support you in every way I can. I promise to protect you I will cherish each and every moment I spend with you. But most of all I promise to love you unconditionally. I am so thankful that you are going to share your daddy with me. You have touched my heart in a way you can not understand. On this day that I marry your daddy I marry you too.

• Options
    beautiful!! I teared up!! Great surprise!!  You should frame it with a picture of the 3 of you on your wedding day!!

Do you have any children of your own?
  • Options
    I don't have any children of my own. Just her for now. But I teach her cheer team and any other sports she does. But that is an awesome idea to frame it with a picture of the three of us. I love that idea!!!!!! Thanks for the thoughts
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards