Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Shoes!

Didn't know where lese to post this....so here it is! I am looking for someone to dye my wedding shoes. I don't even know where to begin looking. I tried Payless, but they wont dye things that aren't from there. I am not brave enough to dye them myself, too expensive to mess up on! Anyways, any ideas???

Re: Shoes!

• Options
    have you checked on etsy?  I have seen people there who will dye your crinoline if you send it to them, there may be someone who does something similar with shoes. 
  • Options
    Have you already purchased your shoes? A lot of specialty bridal shops have shoes to choose from that you can choose from. There is a bridal shop in Reading (Cincinnati) Ohio that dye shoes.  I thought I saw a girl walk in with a pair of shoes from outside the store to have them dye her shoes.  It is called Collorful Soles.
  • Options
    Most towns have specialty shoe stores that will dye shoes for you for very little money (usually $15-25). 
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards