Michigan-Lansing

2 days Left!!

I am getting so excited, there are only 2 days left.  I won't know what to do when this is all done.  I will have to help someone else plan their wedding just to have an excuse to get back on the knot.  I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all their help and ideals.I will be sure to bring back vendor reviews because they are so helpful.  Don't forget to check my forsale bio.  It will be updated in about 2 weeks.ThanksNicole

Re: 2 days Left!!

• lvasilenlvasilen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun I am sure it will be fabulous!! p.s. thanks for the make up recommendation are you using her or heard anything about her work? thanks!!
  • npricelovenpricelove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard good raves about her.  I wanted to use her but my bridesmaid didn't want to pay that much for make-up.  I would have made it apart of their bridesmaid gifts but I have already spent to much on them.  I had jewelry made for them and approns with their names on them instead.  It was a last minute decision to try and use her, but oh..well.Also, she has been very good at responding to my emails!!
  • lvasilenlvasilen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks enjoy your day!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Have a beautiful wedding day!!!!!!! :)
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards