New York-Long Island
Options

Wedding Photos in March

Hey ladies, I want to find a place to take our wedding photos on long island were having a March wedding, can anyone recommend anywhere?

Re: Wedding Photos in March

• Options
    jordanamnjordanamn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you getting married?  Would you want the pictures to be nearby? 
  • Options
    xxdacute1xxxxdacute1xx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the venetian yacht club in babylon, so id like it to be somewhere around there but im up for a 20-40 minute drive if the place is worth it.
  • Options
    stina11stina11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to have our pictures done at the oakdale arboretum. Its reall nice there. As for distance Im not good with that but I suggest just taking a look.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin did her flowers at the Oakdale Arboretum and it was absolutely beautiful. It was August so everything was in bloom but I'm sure they are beautiful in March, too. Just different. They have a lake and a few little structures along the paths. Very nice...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad thsi was asked! Just a heads up though, I looked up info on the Oakdale Arboretum and a permit is required to be obtained prior to the event. There may be a fee, but it doesn't say. Check out the website: http://www.longislandexchange.com/parks/bayardcuttingarboretum-statepark.html
  • Options
    xxdacute1xxxxdacute1xx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    perfect, any other suggestions i should look into other than there? im not sure where else to take photos incase it snows in March
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards