Canada

Fairmont Royal York

Has anyone been to a wedding at the Fairmont Royal York? I would love to hear your reviews!!! xo
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fairmont Royal York

• sarah-bellasarah-bella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i haven't been to a wedding there, but i am looking at the hotel right now!  my window looks onto the back of the building where the pool and gym are.  i often feel like i have naked men looking at me because that shower thing you are supposed to use before going into the pool is right across the lane! that is all.  sorry i was no help!
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to a wedding there, but I am getting married there next August, and I have a friend who is getting married there in October. She said her catering managers and contacts have been great so far! Once I get more into the planning process I can let you know how it's going. :)
  • EuroPrincessEuroPrincess member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i work there :) its an awesome place to work i love the historical feel to the building and the ballrooms im taking my wedding photos there :) good luck ladies!
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Europrincess - Maybe we will see you there when we meet our catering manager! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!! I think we are going to do do our wedding there! Do you know if they charge for the ballroom on top of the cost per person (I'm trying to work out the numbers using the PDF menu she sent me!).
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No they don't, and the prices on the PDF include taxes. They WILL have a minimum amount to be spent, depending on your numbers, however, so be careful with that - it will be on your contract but best ask about it before you get that into it! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, that is great news!! I just couldn't wait to hear from her tomorrow - I started obsessing that there was going to be this huge extra charge, LOL! Yay - we're getting married at the same place! Maybe we can compare ideas! : )
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great! I'm surprised you got your date there because there were a lot of dates already taken way back in April! What room were you looking at?
  • edited December 2011
    We've booked the Imperial Room! It's so gorgeous! I think we are going to do our ceremony onsite as well. I think the date we got was the last one they had available for the whole summer, yay!
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's the room I'm using too! I love all the marble columns and the stage and the huge windows!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards