Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Miss anything good today?

Re: Miss anything good today?

• Options
    My style has changed in the past 10 yrs for sure1998OH YES WE DID!
  • Options
    Ricks...exactly what was going on in 1998?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Sucrets, you know I will not judge you and I will snark a b!tch who does grrrrrrr.
  • Options
    You were so cute and you had sleeves!  Jill would take you right there if she saw that pic.  I thought the reveal was you were married to a woman. 
  • Options
    Wow, ricks!E - sorry if I was confusing.  I'm open about who I am, but when people start in on love fests and fake girlie interwebz love, I try to stay out of it.  Guess it's my own paranoia.Did anyone else have awful, unaccepting families?  My parents were cool with everyone else being gay, but not their kid.  It was the worst time in my life.  :(
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Ohhh I didn't know you were married before!
  • Options
    ang, those are so cute! you look so young.
  • Options
    My dad found a photo of me kissing my ex when he was helping me move. He had no idea and it was pretty difficult.
  • Options
    I love this thread, it's making a boring drive pretty bearable. I also just changed the route on the gps to go to NYC. We'll see how long it takes pete to figure it out.
  • Options
    Yay for girlfriends!  I will feel free to heap my knottie love on to you ladies.

• Options
    Yes, my family flipped when they heard me on the phone at fifteen saying I was going strictly girl.  They also flipped when I was on a panel at Reaching Out MBA, the first bisexual panel they ever had last October in DC.  Look at day two, it was so amazing- [url]http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:zCyg-2WvhsgJ:www.reachingoutmba.org/conference_info/tentative_schedule/+reaching+out+mba+bisexual+panel&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us[/url]   
  • Options
    In 1998 I was a Chistian. Oh yes, I was married before for eight years. The guy was great but he just wasn't for me. E, if something ever happened to Ricky, I'd go back to dating just women but I never married a woman.
  • Options
    I was young! I had just turned 22.
  • Options
    Good, Lanie, we'll lock him in the car so we can go party, tomorrow Victor Calderone, again, but this time at Pacha.  Can you find a way to have him carry the baby?  Yes, Mandy, I am as amazing as you say but I don't need you as a reminder. 
  • Options
    I would never marry a woman, women are insane.  I could have a long term relationship with one but living together and all that, no. 
  • Options
    [i]Yay for girlfriends! I will feel free to heap my knottie love on to you ladies.[/i]Haha please do! It's so funny because we have confession threads, but I never put anything juicy because I'm too worried about people on the internet. Which is stupid as hell.
  • Options
    I'd marry a woman, if she had her head on straight.
  • Options
    I'm glad you're aware mrsE.  I wish that I could be your long term girlfriend... if we both weren't married of course.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Ang - I honestly laughed out loud at the cake pic! Was that planned? PS - You look adorable in those pictures!
  • Options
    Eh, this isn't a juicy thing for me, IRL.  I am very active in the community in NY.  It was a P&E type of 'fession.   
  • Options
    GG, no it was not planned and I started it lol! And ty!
  • Options
    We don't need to lock him in the car, just get him a pizza and a dozen bagels and he'll agree to whatever we want. Still working on a way to make this condition transferable.
  • Options
    Ang - I really wanted to do that to DH, but decided it was best not to. I'll get him another time. :)
  • Options
    Salt, how do you photoshop the top off Ricks?  Tell him bagels will be waiting for him and all the pizza he could eat, right in front of a big couch to pass out on. 
  • Options
    Ang - I really wanted to do that to DH, but decided it was best not to. I'll get him another time. :) Yeah me and H decided (well I told him NO) on the cake smashing lol! E, I am sure someone will complain that my sig is NSFW or something with my top on. You see what I am holding?
  • Options
    This thread rocks. You kids are crazy and are giving me a whole new mental image of a GTG. I'm jealous I never experimented before locking down with FI. We do discuss it though. Maybe one of these days...
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • Options
    laine - where are you guys headed (other than NYC)?  I think I missed that.

• Options
    Will do, that man will do damn near anything for good food. Ricks, that's the best rack I've seen since dawnfromtexas.
  • Options
    This thread rocks. You kids are crazy and are giving me a whole new mental image of a GTG. I'm jealous I never experimented before locking down with FI. We do discuss it though. Maybe one of these days... My H and I almost had a threesome with a mutual friend (girl) (when we were first dating) and she got really drunk so we all took a pass. I am sooo glad we did not. I don't know if I could handle my H going down on another woman.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards