Wisconsin

The Cake Guru

Hi ladies,
I was wondering, do any of you have experience with the Cake Guru?  I'm planning from out of state and likely will not be able to meet with her in person before booking, but really love her designs.

Any input is much appreciated!

Re: The Cake Guru

• Stina51286Stina51286 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I tried her cakes at a bridal show this fall and they tasted great and her designs were very nice. I have not actually had a consult or anything, just the sampling at the show.

Where exactly are you planning your wedding for? I believe they are in Oshkosh if I am correct....

• edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, that's great to hear!  They are in Oshkosh - I'm actually getting married in Madison, but their delivery charge is very reasonable, so we're still considering them.  If you have any other suggestions for the Madison area though, I would love to hear them!
    Thanks!
    edited December 2011
    Nope sorry, I live about 35 mins north of Oshkosh

• lynchhk30lynchhk30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! We are using Tamara for our cake as well :) She's a very sweet woman, and her designs are genius. She also has really creative cake flavors (some of my favorites were oreo, strawberry almond, Kahlua, and champagne). My fiance loves her cakes too..great choice! :)
    You can be anywhere when your life begins. When the future opens up in front of you. And you might not even realize it at first... But it's already happening.
    I met my soulmate on 08/08/08 ♥
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!!  It's great to hear that her cakes tast good in addition to being really pretty since we couldn't do a tasting.

Thanks for your help!
    edited December 2011
    I sampled the Champagne at the show, Holy AMAZING!

• edited December 2011
    Craig's Cake shop in Verona does a great job.  Their cakes are beutiful and delish!  Below is a link to a pic of a cake they did at a wedding this summer.  

• edited December 2011
    Craig's Cake shop in Verona does a great job.  Their cakes are beutiful and delish!  Below is a link to a pic of a cake they did at a wedding this summer.  

• edited December 2011
    Hey lady!
    I'm actually going with The Cake Guru, and we are really looking forward to see her design. We did our consultation and she was super friendly, offered great ideas, and her cakes were amazing AND AFFORDABLE! She doesn't charge extra for all the decorations on the cake or anything, basically just pay for the cake delivery and you're good to go. She's amazing! She's done the cakes for The Paine here in Oshkosh and she always does a fabulous job, they always look beutiful. I definatly recommend her.
  • I am planning to use her too!!  My sister used her for her wedding two years ago and I was blown away by how good it looked and tasted.  She had a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting covered with fondont.  Her theme was peacock and Tamara picked that out beautifully! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards