New Mexico

Paper in Alb

HI! I was just wondering where you all are getting things like StDs, invitations and programs.  Online, at a store or DIY? TIA

Re: Paper in Alb

• kylesgrl05kylesgrl05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up not using them but I stopped by Papers near carlisle and central and they had some beautiful stuff. I was going to DIY but I don't really have time. PS. are you on the June 2010 board?
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    i'm going with elva marie from elva marie's fine paper. she did our save the dates and will be doing our invitations as well. i love our save the dates, i'm very please with her work. plus they were very reasonable, i couldn't have done them myself for less. here's her website http://www.elvamariesfinepaper.com/ good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    fayla, are your colors pink, green and orange too? :)
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to DIY it but my mom was all sorts of obsessed with getting engraved invitations. We compromised and got invitations from finestationery.com that had thermography. They had a good selection, excellent customer service and reasonable prices. I got the invites about 10 days after ordering, so it wasn't a long wait either.
  • edited December 2011
    We got our invitations online through weddingpaperdivas.com.
  • acbfrogacbfrog member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got our invitations at Pennysmiths. I already had an idea of what I wanted and they turned out great, a bit expensive, but worth it!
  • acbfrogacbfrog member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OH and Gatherings has great stuff and they are very friendly!
  • fayla79fayla79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kylesgrl - yes I am on the June 2010 board :) Jengriego - Just green and orange, but now that I think about it, pink would be super cute. are those your colors?Thanks for all your help. I will be starting my hunt soon
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards