Massachusetts

*sherwright*

Just got back from our honeymoon and wanted to give you an update. We loved our morning at Vivid. However, I would make sure they give you extra time than what you're expecting. Some things were out of their control, but others could've been handled better. I was late for my own wedding by about 5 minutes. No biggie, but it definately added stress to the day. Barb had a flat tire that morning, and then one of the girls couldn't do a french twist and ended up taking quite a while before she asked for help. I do have to say, though, that the hair all turned out amazing in the end. I mean AMAZING! Barb also got us some champagne and mimosa fixins and offered some money for breakfast from DD next door. I was beyond pleased with their work. She felt so bad for making us a little late that I came home to an enormous edible arrangement. I mean a pricey number. She also emailed me to see how the day went. I loved her and can't say enough praises. Sometimes life just happens. You will definately be impressed. I also loved the makeup, on everyone. This includes my picky sister-in-law who never wears it. Her husband was drooling. haha. Enjoy your wedding day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: *sherwright*

• sherwrightsherwright member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Mrs.!!!!Awww... thank you so much for taking the time to page me and give me that info!  I know how busy you must be.We are scheduled to be at vivid at 9am and we have myself, 2 girls and 2 moms.  The moms have very short hair.  But I have slotted til 1pm then back to the hotel.  My photog is going to be at the hotel at 2pm.I think 4 hours should be enough for us.  At least I hope... lol...That was awesome of her to do that for you and Im so glad  in the end you were happy.   Your right, sometimes life is out of our hands and I'll have to keep remembering that - lol.  Do you have more pix to look at?  Your siggy pic looks awesome!  How was your honeymoon?
  • snoopy3319snoopy3319 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That should be enough. We started at 6am and then by 9 we were running behind. I don't think we left until almost 930, then proceeded to do 80 down the masspike. oh well. no one can start without the bride and her ladies anyways. We also had 7 of us doing hair in 3 hours. You should be fine. There are more pics at the photographer's website. He just did a few teasers. It is. I think we're the first teaser pics. hampden country club if not. Have fun with the rest of your planning! www.amillerphoto.blogspot.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sherwrightsherwright member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just got to look at the teasers.  Looks like you had phenomenal weather!!!  And your corset is gorgeous.  I have a corset as well.  I hope mine looks as good as yours.  Congrats on a beautiful day & wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards