Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

weekend confeshuns.

2»

Re: weekend confeshuns.

• Options
    J&K, I had THREE different wedding nightmares on Saturday night and tossed, turned, kicked and talked all night. Poor FI got about 45 min. of sleep, and I feel awful. It was our first night together in over a month. Go easy on your little guy. He didn't mean to!
  • Options
    Bec, that non-friend deserved an e-mail breakup!!! I hope you get your money. If all else fails, you can always call for black-up... wait...
  • Options
    I confess that I ate like a cow ALL weekend.  I have been eating like it's my job lately and I have to stop!  I think I've gained like 10 pounds since the wedding.  Andplus I stopped going to the gym.  I tell myself that the gym burned down and I cannot go there anymore.  That makes me feel better.
  • Options
    I got a brand new car and I did the "my car is better than your car nana nana boo boo" in the direction of my ex best friends house.
  • Options
    I know, and I've had plenty of nights where I've kept him up without realizing it (I have restless legs syndrome).  But I really don't do well on little sleep.  I'm the kind of person who needs a solid 9-10 hours a night.  So I get mean and cranky, though I'm doing a good job of hiding it I think.  I know it's silly.I had weird dreams last night too--really realistic dreams, like I dreamed he came out of the bedroom and was sitting on the couch talking to me.  I had to ask him if that really happened.  Random, but yeah.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Oh Georgia, it was awful. Worse, I keep waiting on the guilt of saying the things I did to hit, and it hasn't! I don't feel bad at all! I've never been that mean to someone in my life (Lie. I have openly and screamingly killed the Ex with words before, but that's different!) I just re-read what I sent her and I know we'll never talk again, much less will I ever see that money. But goddamn that felt GOOD!
  • Options
    I had a lucid dream about an ex and having him contact me and tell me he was still in love with me and wished we had never broken up.  In the dream, I was about to leave my husband for him, and was questioning why I married him in the first place.  I woke up and freaked out for a long time.  It was so real and brought up a lot of marriage hesitation issues i had.  None that have to do with DH, just marriage in general.  I spent the rest of the weekend being "a bit off" according to DH.  Maybe it has something to do with me not believing there is only one person in the world who is your soulmate.  and that I could have married this ex if the timing and circumstances had been better.  makes me question marriage in general.I know that all sounds bad, but I am madly in love with DH, in case someone thinks Im not :)
  • Options
    Bec, I think that's probably the best route you could have taken. You now have the closure you need, and she now knows how shiity she was to act like that for several years without remorse. Even if you don't ever see the money, at least you know that you said what you needed to say. That's better in the long run. I bet your resentment is already lessening as we speak, huh? I know mine would be. Sometimes a big middle finger is the best soul cleanser there is.
  • Options
    After the 4 hour debacle at the dress fitting, I immediately drove to the nearest Starbuck's and had a double fudge brownie. Then Sunday, FI grounded me to the house in an effort to get me to finish my work. Where did he go while I was grounded? I'm glad you asked... he went to the renaissance fair... without me... and it was Pride Day at the fair. If I weren't pretty sure FI's not gay, I have to admit... I'd be wondering right about now. In retaliation, I bought ice cream *and* butterscotch topping AND chocolate syrup... and I used them both. At the same time.
    ========= Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I spent the weekend in NY and got ridiculously drunk all weekend as well, which is probably why I ate so much...but still. The calories don't count when you're drunk right? I also confess that I hate when you go to a comedy show and get stuck next to people that don't laugh and just sit there looking annoyed.  I wanted to slap them.  Why are you there??  It's a comedy show!!  Lighten up people!! 
  • Options
     Where did he go while I was grounded? I'm glad you asked... he went to the renaissance fair... without me... and it was Pride Day at the fairHAHA.  Well, that'll teach him to go out and have fun while you have to stay home and work!  You should ask him how many numbers he got while he was there
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also confess that I hate when you go to a comedy show and get stuck next to people that don't laugh and just sit there looking annoyed. I wanted to slap them. Why are you there?? It's a comedy show!! Lighten up people!! We went to an outdoor concert Saturday night, about a dozen of us.  I swear we were in middle school; the boys in one group and the girls in another group.  The girls were dancing and jivin' away, the boys are just standing there, bored looks on their faces.  I asked if they were having a good time, "oh yeah, these guys are awesome!"  Really, cause ya look like a suspect line up.
  • Options
    Oh, that's so annoying.  I don't understand it.  They looked so miserable, i mean come on.  You are in NY, you're at a comedy show, and it's Charlie Murphy performing!  How could you NOT laugh?   What a waste of a seat! 
  • Options
    I went to Blizzcon, a video game convention for WoW, Diablo and Starcraft nerds. I met some people that were in my guild and I felt like they were the first people that 'got' the gamer side of me, because I have no IRL friends that are interested in any of that. It felt good to have that aspect of me understood...and when they all left I felt sad :( I also was allergic to something out there so I am covered in hives. So I'm kinda sad and itchy right now.
  • Options
    I'm sad that I always miss confessions. And pretty much every other post, for that matter, because my hours are different to yours.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards