Iowa-Des Moines

mom2one

I was wondering if you could give me the website that you used to order Lincoln's tux for your wedding...I have asked for it before but I don't now.

Re: mom2one

• edited December 2011
    Hey! Sorry I missed this post before. We haven't actually gotten his suit yet, but I decided to buy it locally due to his size being so small for his age. The place I am going to look are Me And Mommy To Be in Ankeny and the kids formal place at Valley West Mall. Online I was thinking of using tinytux.com, so thats probably the one I mentioned before.
  • edited December 2011
    **Butting in**I was at Hope' Bridal in Atkins over the weekend and they have little suits/tuxes (for sure brown, but maybe black too) for like $65 for little ones. They offered for our RB, but he wanted the big guys tux to match. Skeffington's offers a decent enough deal on renting it was as cheap as buying. But Hope's might be worth checking if your RB isn't big enough for the rental tuxes. Hope that gives an additional option. **Butting Out***
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!Our ringbearer will be 19 months old and he is kinda little and the smallest tux I found to rent was 3T...that would probably be too big...I think we are going to have to just buy one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards