Pennsylvania

The Pros?

Hello everyone!  I was wondering if anyone has ever used The Pros for their photographer or videographer.  I like the packages they offer, but I'm just not so sure I like the idea of going with a big company... I want my day to be their main focus, not the huge wedding that they will cover the following weekend.  However, I like the idea of knowing that if something were to happen to my photographer, they would be able to send someone else instead.  If I don't use The Pros, I was thinking about Jenn Roberts Photography.Any suggestions or reviews?

Re: The Pros?

• emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I don't know about either one but if you are looking for a good photographer with good packages, I would suggest Craig Single with SingleExposure Photography. He's based out of West Chester, PA but will travel anywhere within reason and doesn't charge a travel fee. His website is SingleXphoto.com and if you send me your email address I can send you a slide show of my friends wedding from this weekend that he did. My email address is emoran24@yahoo.com.    
  • pantsarellapantsarella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard horrible things about The Pros. I was going to use them for my DJ, but they ended up being so annoying with the constant phone calls and emails that I didn't. The woman would call me 3 times a day and send me two emails the same day. But I know you don't get to meet your photographer until the week of and you're stuck with whoever it is even if you don't like their style. I would go with an individual whose style you like and can trust. I would recommend Sweet Exposures in the Lehigh Valley- www.sweetexposures.com. They're great and new to the business so they're not too expensive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!  Although their pictures were beautiful, Singlexphoto was slightly out of my price range.  However, sweet exposures photography was the perfect price.  I had a meeting with them last night and booked them!  They are a wonderful husband and wife team who actually got married at my venue last year (The Meadows in Hellertown) so they know al of the good formal photo locations.  I got a great deal and after talking with them for almost two hours, I know I will be more than pleased with their work on the big day.  Thanks again for all your help... without it I might have been stuck with The Pros!<3 Heidi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards