Montana
Options

Music

Does anyone know of a good but reasonable dj or music group or something

Re: Music

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For where in Montana? If you are in Billings, I recommend Sheldon from Yo DJ Disc Jockey, he charges a flat rate of $700 for all day/night ceremony & reception no hourly time limit and I've seen him DJ before he's great. 

There was also some other people posting about Jeremy wolf with wolff media productions. He charges only 450 for 7 hours but I've never seen/met him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pumpitupdj.com and he'll travel!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How far will this pumpitdj travel, I wonder?
    We need to get this MT board more active :|
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    its my boss's son! lol we live in billings and he's travel to miles city before! his name is christian I havent' been on his site in a couple months but I know he has a contact page and just request what you want I don't know if he'd charge extra or not to travel :-) and I agree that this page is VERY DEAD!!! I have a feeling alot of mt brides don't know it exsists!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tara have you joined the sept 10 board?? we are bunches of fun over there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha I was on the Sept 2010 board months ago, but now I am not really here nor there. I have some friends there and some just plain hate me, which is cool. I'll live.
    But I will check out that site, thanks!
    More MT women should post. That's my opinion.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes definately dead on these boards, I've been checking out the national boards and my month board (august) its nice to chat with other brides in montana though :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For sure. I agree. It seems like most are from Eastern MT (I'm a western MT lady, myself) though. Is this correct?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

It varies a little, I'm in billings

• Options
    edited December 2011

Really? I've noticed hardly anyone from Eastern Montana- Billings doesn't count. I feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere when it comes to finding information or vendors. (though I'm not looking too hard at the moment, we still have plenty of time) I'm east of billings, west of Bismarck so I don't fit into the ND board, and south of Regina, which is just too much trouble. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_montana_music?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:100Discussion:f63ca026-1786-4d09-97bd-fb7829604cbbPost:f4f72d99-9773-44c8-abb8-f69208dd6d97">Re: Music</a>:
    [QUOTE]Really? I've noticed hardly anyone from Eastern Montana- Billings doesn't count. I feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere when it comes to finding information or vendors. (though I'm not looking too hard at the moment, we still have plenty of time) I'm east of billings, west of Bismarck so I don't fit into the ND board, and south of Regina, which is just too much trouble. 
    Posted by klasnd22[/QUOTE]

where are you from??? Fl is from Ekalaka!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm from Lambert originally but right now I'm living in Williston and we're getting married in Sidney.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    efenton12efenton12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha....I am one of the montana girls that didn't know there were other montana girls posting!!!! I am so glad to find BILLINGS PEOPLE! and some of you I KNOW!  This makes it so much more helpful...Have you looked into DJ DANNY TELLEZ... 450.00 for 4 hours. Lights and sound. He is great you can find him on facebook and myspace! Amazingly talented. He advertises with the station I work at and he is incredible! So glad I found you ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards