California-Los Angeles
Options

Mani and pedi

Good morning ladies, so i live in Encino but i normally go to the Topanga mall to get my nails done but it is so exspensive that i took off my fake nails about a year ago and i really want to put them back on but i don't wanna spend 50 dollars, do you ladies have any places you like to go to get nails done and also a pedicure, i like to get pink and white nails so just let me know if you can think of a place that does a good job for a good price. TIA

Re: Mani and pedi

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to Polished in Burbank. That may be really far away for you but just throwing it out there. http://salonpolished.net/users/awp.php?ln=57326&p=introThey do a great job and are very hygenic. I have always had a great experience here. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, we have so much in common it's seriously ridiculous!!! Lol. I got mine done at the salon downstairs in the "new part" of the topanga mall. ya know by the massage place? They did a horrible job and they kept taking turns doing my nails all during one visit! Awful! Don't go there! I have no good suggestions I'm in the same boat as you looking for a good place. :)
    Finally a Mrs! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jenna1984jenna1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL you are so funny sweetpea, yeah that is the place i use to go, but they charge way to much. well i hope i find some place if i do i will tell you about it. there is a place by my work called fingers and toes i am gonna see how they are maybe i will get lucky.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards