Maine

Engagement pictures!

Our E-pics are done!!!  Let me know if you can see these!    If you cant see them...you can view them at http://HLTORREY.zenfolio.com/p683528853password Castine. 

Re: Engagement pictures!

• edited December 2011
    I love them! You look like you had a lot of fun and were very comfortable!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    They're fantastic! I love all the settings your photographer used.
  • edited December 2011
    So pretty :) I love love love the shots at the Reef!!! It reminds me of visiting my brothers at MMA, lol
  • edited December 2011
    Those are wonderful!!! You two are so cute together and HL Torrey is clearly very talented!
  • Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those look great! I'm getting excited to have mine shot in October. I love the ones where she's at ground level and you're sitting with the dog.
  • edited December 2011
    Those are great photos! It is so beautiful up in that neck of the woods-- what great shots!Are you going to do anything with them for the wedding (i.e. photo guestbook or anything)?
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards