Destination Weddings Discussions

Confession Thursday!

HEy Ladies! Confessions of the week go here:
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Confession Thursday!

• I confess I am so over this week..ready for the weekend!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I agree! I'm over this week......and I'm hoping to have the last laugh with Domestic Relations today!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • I confess that I am wondering why Brite was up at 4am this morning to start this post...haha!!

But really, I confess that I feel bad that there are certain people that we cannot invite to the wedding.  I knew that we would have limit our list when we decided to get married in Key West, but I know there are going to be certain people who's feeling will be hurt that they are not invited.
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-83?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:baae3954-8647-4d6a-b672-c80d5f35e600Post:1df93708-1adb-41d5-9fdc-0e3663f5a0fd">Re: Confession Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I am wondering why Brite was up at 4am this morning to start this post...haha!! But really, I confess that I feel bad that there are certain people that we cannot invite to the wedding.  I knew that we would have limit our list when we decided to get married in Key West, but I know there are going to be certain people who's feeling will be hurt that they are not invited.
    Posted by TrudM75[/QUOTE]

LOL ...My FI has to get up at 430-5am recently.. it has messed up my sleep schedule lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ugh! I hate when my hubby has to get up for work at 4:30!! Trudy that does suck but hopefully people will understand.
  • I don't think that I will ever see FI wake up at 4am, maybe awake until then.

I confess that I am convinced that our apartment complex likes to blow smoke up people's a$$'s.  They finally started to fix our shower about 3.5 months.  We got a note on our door last night that was dated 8/21 saying that they were starting 8/22.  Yea well we went into our place and they has started...FF to this morning, I go to get into the shower and the hot and cold are switched.  I just got off the phone with the manager and said said that they probably did that on purpose because the pipes didn't reach or something....no, its because your maintenance people are incompetent.

To top everything off, the finish on the bathtub is cracked and peeling.  When they go to fix that we are not allowed in the apartment for 24 hours because of the fumes and can't use the shower for 3-4 DAYS!!!  Her solution was, "Do you have somewhere that you can go take a shower?"  Really!!  How about you offer a corporate apartment or a showroom apartment?  Why do I need to find some place else to stay while you are fixing your shoddy work?  I hate this place...
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Brite - that is way too early!

Trudy - I know the feeling, but like Jenn said... hopefully they will understand.

Cathy - What the heck? That just doesn't sound right!!  How is that you can be in your apt during that time with fumes are an issue, but they can't? I would go to a nice hotel, and charge them the fee for it! That will teach them!!

I confess that I think my 'crazy' friend has finally gets that I don't want her in my life and I am so happy!!  She isn't showing up to my classes anymore, she isn't calling/texting/emailing/or FB'ing me anymore.   Am I free? Who knows, but the last two weeks have been free of her and I am LOVING it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ya for crazy friend freedom. I have to tell you this little story! Our friends bday is next we so all the girls decided a month ago to make this Saturday a girls night and go out. It's been planned for a month! One crazy girl-kinda a friend but not really cause she's a nasty b*tch sends everyone a text MSG that her FIs bday is Sept 11 but she can't go out then so she wants everyone to drive 45 min to a bar to celebrate THIS SATURDAY! Uh no we made plans a month ago for someone else's bday. Do you believe-well of course you do- XBF bailed and is going out with them. What an inconsiderate *sshole! However a nite out with my XSIL and good friends with out XBF will be nice!
  • Brit : no one should be up that early 

Trudy: thats exactly why i'm havign a hard time even startign my guest list 

Cathy : i hate it when stuff like that happens its just to so disrespectful to the tenents one of my friends when 2 months with out a stove because her apartment buildging wouldn't fixt it the scary thing was she had no sense of smell so i would drop by her place periodicky to make sure she didnt have any escaping fumes 

stef: its always great to get rid of crazy friends that just refuse to grow us 

my Conffession today is that i am ove one of the tours i have to do for work. I know its sounds silly but i hate that it makes me wait around all day doing nothing and sometimes no one signs up for it. I hate beign bored at work and it makes the days go by so slow. Also i think its direspectful to continue with a tour no one wants when we have such a great history to share no one care about a stupid movie that didnt do well. 

Photobucket
  • I don't want summer to end & I am so upset that I did not see a beach or a pool all summer!!!!!!  Not even an amusement park!  Not even a weekend trip away to Mohegan Sun, FI and I have been discussing a weekend there for the longest and haven't done it yet!  I am bitter that I couldn't enjoy a movie in Central Park like we do every year except for last year and this b/c I was stuck studying!  Why did I schedule my exam around the time when these things happen!?!?

That is all :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-83?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:baae3954-8647-4d6a-b672-c80d5f35e600Post:4c46b7cf-559b-4fc6-8443-8756adf4a5b4">Re: Confession Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ya for crazy friend freedom. I have to tell you this little story! Our friends bday is next we so all the girls decided a month ago to make this Saturday a girls night and go out. It's been planned for a month! One crazy girl-kinda a friend but not really cause she's a nasty b*tch sends everyone a text MSG that her FIs bday is Sept 11 but she can't go out then so she wants everyone to drive 45 min to a bar to celebrate THIS SATURDAY! Uh no we made plans a month ago for someone else's bday. Do you believe-well of course you do- XBF bailed and is going out with them. What an inconsiderate *sshole! However a nite out with my XSIL and good friends with out XBF will be nice!
    Posted by jtoly[/QUOTE]

Wow!  What a dumba**

It's interesting how people like this operate. My crazy friend had plans to attend her best friends BBQ, but when she found out I was hanging out with someone we both know she told me that she would way rather hang out with us. I didn't respond to the comment. I strongly dislike people that will choose other plans  and ditch someone because the other person is doing someone more interesting. Who needs friends like that?! Not us!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Seriously Cathy?! Is there someone else you can speak to? This is absurd!

My confession is that I am beyone irritated with my cousins, and I think about it more and more as the wedding comes closer. My one cousin was supposed to be a BM. When it came down to planning the trip she backed out. Didn't even tell me....had her sister call me. Apparently money was an issue, but she has been to Atlantic City twice this month alone, and posting all over facebook these new purses and Michael Kors watches she was buying. Whatever...got over it. This was back in January and early in the planning so it wasn't that bad. Her sister (who is my age and we were very very close growing up) then sent me a text saying she didn't think she would be going when I was trying to get her dress choice. Her excuse was that her husband is in the military and they would be moving, possibly out of the country. Ummm....it's a destination wedding and you would be flying regardless. Soooooo then....she moves back to NJ last week!!! I am so over both of them. 

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cathy-you need to move lol

Jenn-What a biznatch! Oh well, I'm sure you'll have a better time without them anyways.

I confess I am SO freaking far behind on our invites it is ridiculous. I went and got more ribbon over lunch and I'm determined to sit down with a bottle of wine and finish them tonight so I can drop them at my mom's for addressing on Satuday. Now to get through 3 more hours of work......
  • I confess I like the word bixnatch! I also think Cathy's apartment people work for my domestic relations office!
  • Oh I forgot another one! FI's best friend called me last Thursday. I ignored because I was studying for my final and he sends me a text telling me to call him back as soon as I can because he has news that will impact his involvement in the wedding. i immediately start to flip. I called him back later that night and he got a new job in Ohio working for an election campaign and they frown upon people leaving in October. So he wants to change his ticket. Because we have group tickets, he will still have to leave out of the Philly airport and  pay up to $200 to change the dates of the ticket. He still hasn't paid in full, or even talked to the travel agent about his changes (I just passed along the number....I didn't have the patience to deal with it). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards