North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

DJ Troubles

Hey.  I'm kinda new to the knot but I'm getting married May 22, 2010.  We already have the ceremony and reception venue booked along with the minister.  Right now in the past three weeks, I've called or emailed 9 different DJ's and not one has answered my calls, returned a phone call, or returned an email.  Can anyone recommend a good/reasonably priced DJ in the Raleigh/Durham area that is reliable?  Any info would help!Jen

Re: DJ Troubles

• jamileskiejamileskie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't mind a woman with a cute British accent, I know of a FANTASTIC DJ with exceptional prices!! She comes highly recommended! In fact, she will be DJing my wedding in April 2010. Here's her website: http://acrossthepond.vpweb.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely Joe Bunn!
  • jcasparjcaspar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DJ Richie from RJ entertainment is awesome.  I operate a facility and he has been there 40-50 times in 7-1/2 years.  Does an awesome job everytime! www.djrichie.net
  • edited December 2011
    Hi. go check out Harris DJ Company. www.Lewisharris.com I think you'll be happy.
  • rgeddyrgeddy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we just did all this same research.  we looked at reviews, prices, vibe, professionalism etc.  We're going with island sound.  I've heard joe bunn is great, but too expensive for us - esp if you want himself as the DJ!  I've got a whole spreadsheet of prices. 

We met with island sound a couple weeks ago and was impressed.  we're confident they'll do a good job - probably going with Peter (the owner) as our DJ. 
  • edited December 2011
    So, who did you decide to go with??  And did you like them?  My fiance and I are planning our May 7, 2011 wedding, and the DJ is one of the most overwhelming things to me.  I have looked into a TON of DJs and have no idea who to choose.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards