North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

lkleffke

Can you believe that it is only 23 days away!!!  How are things going for you?  I'm running around trying to get last min. things done. lol

Re: lkleffke

• Options
    BeckystixBeckystix member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Casey, I'm so excited for you!!!  I remember our emails back in March about our weddings and it feels like that was just yesterday :)
  • Options
    GandC09GandC09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw Thanks Becky!  I'm getting so excited!  Yours isn't far off either.  Are you getting nervous?  Everyone keeps asking me that...lol I'm just ready for it to be here :)
  • Options
    lkleffkelkleffke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh my goodness, im kind of freaking out over things that should have been done eons ago -- like as of right now, I have nothing to walk down the aisle to -- no processional, bridal entrance or recessional. Trying to find piano versions of non-traditional (contemporary) music is so hard and I'm really picky about music. We're also dealing w/ the last minute - people we counted on coming telling us last moment they can't come issue. I'm getting a little stressed about the seating arrangements fluctuating so much. Other than that its just printing out all the paper goods, finalizing stuff w/ the vendors on a few trips down to Corolla, losing a few lbs i packed on while in New orleans this past weekend and just trying to not go insane. How about you?
  • Options
    GandC09GandC09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha  Sounds the same here!  I'm trying to lose weight but everything is so crazy it's like you dont have time for anything!  My big problem is my loser bridesmaid who is also family... she has done nothing at all through this whole process and refuses to come to any showers or get togethers.  Is it possible to go bridezilla and kick her out?!? haha  Are you going to be down there the week before?  My mom and I are going down Sunday night (the 13th)  Well good luck with the last min stuff I just wanted to check in :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards