West Virginia

***whiterose04***

I just saw your post about a DJ... I have been looking for one that is reasonable priced, and haven't had any luck.  I'm in the Morgantown area, so everything has an inflated cost attached. If you don't mind me asking, who are you using for a DJ, and do you know if they would be willing to come to the Morgantown area??? TIA for any help!

Re: ***whiterose04***

• whiterose04whiterose04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He is out of Kingwood it is kingdom entertainment He was great. He also did my  brother's wedding and a few others I have been a part of. there web site is www.kingdomentertainment.com if you talk to to him tell Kayla said HI
  • WVUITGradWVUITGrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jumping in...Have you tried Chris Cendana - he did great work at a wedding I attended in April
  • edited December 2011
    I had a friend who used Kingdom Entertainment for her wedding... I honestly never thought to try him! And I will look up Chris also. Thanks guys. This is the only thing I still have to do and its so frustrating!!!
  • edited December 2011
    My friends who got married last year used DJ Shawn Nice. He did the ceremony, reception and even did CD's as favors for them all for around 1200. That's a good deal seeing that he burned close to 250 cd's for favors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards