Florida-North Florida
Options

What is everyones plans for the weekend?

Tomorrow is my birthday. So I decided i'm going to spend the weekend doing absolutely nothing wedding related, no stressing just drinking and relaxing, we are having a party at my parents with all my close friends and family tomorrow night. Then I think im going to start moving more stuff into our house. I am so happy this is the last birthday I have to spend without Jeff being able to be here. I hate not spending birthdays or holidays with him. so ladies have a great weekend.

Re: What is everyones plans for the weekend?

• Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have a fantastic birthday! I have a girls day/night Saturday and I'm so excited. My bf and I are long overdue for one. We're going to the beach (and maybe The Lemon Bar) Saturday and then Saturday night we're going to go out for dinner, drinks and a girly movie. It's MUCH needed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, the weekend. I might be the only person who doesn't want it to come. It's my last weekend before I start back to school. I am going to spend it reading the hundreds of pages I have to have done before the first day of classes. Yea me. Happy Birthday to you!
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday J&K! Hope its wonderful! And jagore- you're not the only one. I work 7am-7pm every Sat and Sun, so I never want the weekend to get here.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday to J&K! I have 2 doctors appointments today. One at the derm to get a mole on my face removed. The other is the GYN for round 2 of biopsies. So.. I'm not going to be moving to well tonight or tomorrow. We're planning to take it easy and just hang out. Sunday we'll go grocery shopping and hopefully see Inglorious Basterds. (Love me some Brad Pitt!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy early Bday, J&K! And good luck with everything, Jodi. Fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy birthday Kelli!No real plans yet, I just want to relax. I am probably going to make my veil at some point.
  • Options
    Emily&ChadEmily&Chad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! We have the same birthday! Same as Michael Jackson too! =) However, I will be spending mine in my friends wedding.. Then it's Sunday Funday in 80's attire for my birthday!
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • Options
    katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!!My internship starts Tuesday, so I plan to spend the weekend being super lazy, maybe go to the beach! It hasn't been raining here at all like its been raining up where you guys are, so I actually feel tan now!
  • Options
    toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My parents are coming to visit tonight!! My mom and I are going to address and send off the STDs tomorrow then relax the rest of the weekend!
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!My mom and fiance are visiting this weekend.  After some boring errands, I hope to just relax and also finalize the guest list for his side of the family.  Oh, and I'm going to the bridal show in St. Augustine on Sunday :-)  May have to stop at the outlets too....Hope everyone has a great weekend! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NoleBride10NoleBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday J&K! Jodi-good luck..Inglourious Bastards was amazing..I am not the biggest QT fan but even I loved it! and Brad Pitt rocked it! I am going to do homework all weekend..gotta love getting massive amounts of homework the first week of classes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards