Maine

a few Pro Pics!!

My photographer wrote to me this morning letting me know that she had put some pictures of our wedding up on her website!!  If anyone wants to see, her website is www.marikobrownphotography.com (sorry it's not clickable) then you click on Weddings on the left and Sarah & Birdie...all the pics are on the bottom and you can scroll through :)  yayyyyy!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: a few Pro Pics!!

• edited December 2011
    SO beautiful Sarah!! It looks like everyone had a great time :)
  • AngelSmittyAngelSmitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!  I'm feeling really weird right now like in transition between this board and the nest board...but I don't think anyone on the nest cares about my pro pics cuz I don't talk much there so I thought I'd share them here haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I posted on the Nest when I got mine back, and my TTD as well. The ladies over there are great, soooooo super friendly, I'm sure they'd love it if you share :)
  • AngelSmittyAngelSmitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    K, I'll give it a go...just gonna copy and paste the same message lol  Thanks for the encouragement though...I just noticed sometimes when I post I end up being the last one to post haha I'm like hmm am I a thread killer?!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They're so beautiful Sarah!!! I love them!! Your DH looked awesome in his white tux and your dress is beautiful. My best friend wore the same one at her wedding over Memorial Day weekend!  
  • edited December 2011
    I feel the same way sometimes. I think it's a newbie though, and trying to get to know everyone :) They really are sweet, though. You should come over and "nest" more, I'm over there a lot :)
  • mainemommymainemommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! It looks like you had a wonderful time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them Sarah. I'm jealous.
  • edited December 2011
    Love the pics you looked beautiful and congrats!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    congrats! your dress was beautiful! and looks like you and your hubby had a fabulous time! i was also excited to see your pictures.. i am using mariko for my wedding next summer! and we have our engagement pictures scheduled for next week with her.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a bit late but your pictures are fantastic! You looked so beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards