Washington-Seattle
Options

Twilight Girls - Bella's wedding dress

Have you guys scene these yet?http://thecinderellaproject.blogspot.com/2009/08/spoiler-alert-bella-of-ball.htmlWhat's your fav? Mine is Monique Lhuillier
imageimageimage
Newlywed Athlete Blog
DD Arrived 10/17/2011
2012 Races
Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59

Re: Twilight Girls - Bella's wedding dress

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the first and second ones. I can't believe they are posting this stuff! How exciting. I think the Monique Lhuillier will fit her best.. but I adore the first one.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    amylbellamylbell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow those are some dresses! gotta say it takes alot to pull those off though
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Monique Lhullier is the best - pretty but also evokes the era and also is the closest to the book description.My second fave is the Badgley Mischka.Um....what on EARTH is that sketch for the Brian Reyes?! That's supposed to be a dress? It looks like a nightmare monster that's alive!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    jesgregjesgreg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I know I opened it and tried to decipher what the hell that thing was.  I had to do a double take to make sure I was still in the Twilight dresses post.  I like the Lhuillier one the best although I agree I don't think any will look good on Kristin Stewart as she only makes one face.  Deadpan.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I so agree about Brian. It looks like some devel creature wearing a tomb stone. I can't wait to see the one that is chosen. The Lela Rose is my second fav. Simple and elegant, but I don't think it will win because it isn't victorian enough.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards