North Carolina
Options

CLT Videographers?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a videographer in the Charlotte area? Most on the NC Bride Bio are RDU, but I looked at the few CLT ones. My budget isn't very big in this part of the planning, but I am afraid this will be something I will regret not getting. And although I can provide the camera, I'm not good at begging friends to do it for me.

Re: CLT Videographers?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The one that Melissa used is out of Charlotte - KA Studios.  I haven't seen her final video, but that preview video was fantastic!Good luck.  I wish I had gotten one.
    Photo Credit: Luster Studios
    Items for Sale!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a lurker...slowly coming out of my shell!  ;)I am using Something Blue.  I didn't want to pay a fortune but also felt like I would regret not doing it.  They seem nice...nothing too fancy/ edited.  I just wanted basic...doesn't need to be cinema quality...I just wanted it on tape.  I didn't think they were outrageously priced.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PS - I'm a May 2010 Bride too!
  • Options
    birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can ask KA Studios about customizing a package with only one videographer to fit your budget. Maybe they can work with you? Keith was amazing and we actually just got our full video last week. It looks like a freaking movie for real!! He was worth it for our 10 minute highlights video alone...that's my favorite part.
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    swimher14swimher14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using something blue. www.somethingbluevideo.com. They've been really great to work with so far. We met with KA as well and I really liked them, we just ended up wanting 2 videographers and something blue's package for that fit into our budget a lot better.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with KA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards