Pennsylvania
Options

Menu Cards?

Hi everyone!Has anyone done menu cards at their wedding? Or is anyone planning to do them? I really want to do them. I think they look beautiful on the tables with the napkins and everything... but I'm not sure if it makes sense for us to do them because our meal choices have to be predetermined. I was thinking about putting something to indicate that on the cards. Maybe something like... (Entree choices pre-selected) but I don't want it to be tacky. Hmm...  Any ideas? Should I just skip it?
~*Megan*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Menu Cards?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    seems kinda silly to me since they aren't actually using the menu. maybe make the same pretty cards that explain photo sharing?
  • Options
    jennb1384jennb1384 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  I also think that menu cards look beautiful and are a nice finishing touch to the table setting.  I think that the menu card isn't an actual "menu" of items to choose from, rather, a card describing what exactly will be served for each course.  So I don't think it's necessary to say that the menu has been pre-selected, as that will be apparent from the card itself!  I'm definitely having them though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi:   I am having them and all our guests are selecting their entree choices in advance,
  • Options
    emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out http://www.bonjourevents.com/. They have great templates for menu cards. Our guests also pre selected their entree choice and are doing menu cards but I found a template on this site that tells you how it should be worded.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for the input. I decided that I'm definitely doing them. :) Thanks for the website, Emoran!  <3
    ~*Megan*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    laurak43laurak43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would save the money and skip it. Put the money into something more worthwhile. We'll have preselected menu but I'm going to put a detailed menu on my knot page so the guests know what kind of chicken or fish they are getting and what other items are on the menu before they make their selection.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards