Iowa-Des Moines

OMG...40 days!!

So today I started to freak out a little bit...tomorrow is 40 days til my wedding!  And I have a major event all this upcoming week at work!  UHG!!!  A little stressed! I plan to get through it with lots of delegation, some laziness in the evenings in my big fluffy bed with lots of popcorn and Dr. Pepper and very supportive FI who has already been reminded it is a stressful week and him picking up some of the household chores would be greatly appreciated....we'll see how this goes!!How is everyone else doing?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG...40 days!!

• BabyRN2006BabyRN2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are at 40 days that puts me at 33! I am stressing majorly. I still have a lot to do, particularly making some decisions on music. Plus we just closed on our house and moved last week so its been a stressful month for sure!
    TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - 15R, 12M, 10F - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320
    7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) 7/31 168 bpm (8w6d) 8/22 170 bpm (12w)
    EDD 3/6/13
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Hang in there ladies!  I'm at 47 days so I'm right there with ya!  I'm trying to take things one week at a time, and haven't freaked out too much yet, but I have to admit the looming "to-do" list is starting to get to me.  Trying to maintain my weight has also been more of a challenge to keep up with working out while finishing up all the wedding details.  It seems like the more tired I get, the more pizza/cookies/junk food in general, goes into my mouth.
  • candy lovercandy lover member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats ladies! I am at the 4 day mark now and haven't really had any freak out moments yet. I am to the point where sometimes I feel like I just started planning and then it hits me like a brick that we are so close now. Enjoy the rest of your planning and I wish all of you the best.   :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards