Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Antique/Classic Car Rental

Hi Ladies!  I am planning my wedding from afar and have run into a bit of kink with the planning.  The internet has proved no help in my search for a vendor that provides an antique or classic car (e.g. a beautiful old Bentley) for hire/rent.  I am getting married at the Old Governor's Mansion and I cannot imagine riding off in anything else at the end of the night.  Please help!

Re: Antique/Classic Car Rental

• edited December 2011
    i think there is a place on florida that has something like this (i cannot think of the name to save my life) but i may have to go into the city tomorrow and will stop by and grab a flyer if you'd like.
  • msiguemsigue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That would be fantastic!!  I would totally appreciate it if it's on your way.  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    no biggie, there is also a show on sunday and i will ask around for an old bentley to see if i can find anything for you.
  • msiguemsigue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  You rock!  Gosh, I love these message boards. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    i don't rock yet, i didn't get a chance to pass today, but i am definitely bringing it up to the vendors at the show on sunday, i'm sure they'll be able to give me more than enough info.
  • dlbrousdlbrous member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me know what you figure out! I'm interested as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    will do!! i have to go into the city tomorrow and i will stop over there. the vintage car that i saw was in the parking lot where the golden needle is. i think there' usually a stretch hummer or navigator in the parking lot over there?
  • s_wash22s_wash22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The name of the place that the other lady was telling you about is called Valentines bridal and formal.. They have the classic Bentley your looking for the number is 225-272-9793
  • msiguemsigue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  Thanks!  I will give them a call.  Has anyone is the past rented a Bentley.  I found someone in Prairieville with one but his minimum is $250 and we literally only need it for like 20 minutes.  Argh.
  • edited December 2011
    S_wash.. I should have just asked you!! We email all the time can you guess who I am :P!! I finally got their number today for you as well!!!
  • edited December 2011
    @s_wash:shhhh you're going to get me kicked out!! i'm on the waiting to be engaged board and i just can't help myself from helping people!!
  • msiguemsigue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    River Parish Limousines is the name of the place in Prairieville.  They do not feature the Bentley on their website.  I had to call and ask.  I think this is the case for most places.  They just do not feature classic cars as part of their normal fleet.
  • s_wash22s_wash22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards