North Carolina

Good Morning!!!

Good morning everyone!  Anyone have some good weekend checks to share?

Re: Good Morning!!!

• edith84edith84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning..Happy Monday =)Got my florist booked with Lori...yay, Just deciding over the photographer.
  • swimher14swimher14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I had my hair and make-up trial with Elizabeth Tolley and picked out the ceremony music.
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!I had my shower yesterday! It was so fun! It was like Christmas in our house yesterday night with all of our new things. And then if we didn't have enough already, we ran out to Target to use our giftcards last night and buy more stuff off of our registry. So much fun!
  • grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OOh - do you have pictures of your hair and makeup trial, Megan?
  • edited December 2011
    Morning! Did A LOT of running around over the weekend to find boxes to make my card box. Still not 100% happy with what I got... It's pouring in Greenville :( We are stuck in the house all day....
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!It's SO good to be home and be off for a month! Mom and I went shopping this weekend. I found the perfect shoes to go with my rehearsal dinner dress, and I got more of my outfits for b-pics on Wednesday!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning! FI and I were busy, busy this weekend! We made maps and direction cards for our OOT packages, bought all of our white wine, and most of our beer, put in a special order for the red and Cottonwood Pumpkin!!!!!!! We ran to HT and bought soda for the reception with the Pepsi buy 2 get 3 free special. Then we assembled all of the OOT packages! A LOT of checks! Feels good!
  • edited December 2011
    Oooh! I forgot another weekend check...I ordered my wedding day jewelry from an Etsy seller! It was only $50 for a necklace, bracelet and earrings including shipping! Wahoo! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Lacey what seller was that? That's a great deal!! I am still on the search for wedding day jewelery...
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Morning! Well again my big check was dropping off my dress with Olga, and putting up our shower gifts (yay). Megan did you take pics?!? :)
  • edited December 2011
    Morning Ladies!  Beantown I feel you, its been rainy in Raleigh today too :( Not the best way to start the week, but at least its a short week for me! I had my B-Pics with April yesterday and I'm 99.9% sure that I'm going to book Elizabeth Tolley for my wedding day make-up :)
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Beantown...I just made a new post about the jewelry. I thought it was an awesome deal too! Hope you can find something from her too...she was so nice and helpful!
  • swimher14swimher14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katherine- I think my mom has some pics but I don't have any on my camera :( I will try and get some from her though!
  • edited December 2011
    A little late on this ;)  We went to MW where FI picked out his tuxes and then he emailed all his GM the details!  Whew...we've been going back on forth on that for a while, so happy to have it done!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards