Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Where did you go for your Bachelorette?

I'm just trying to get ideas for my own!

Re: Where did you go for your Bachelorette?

• edited December 2011
    My future sister-in-law had hers on Martha's Vineyard.   We just bar hopped and had dinner at one of the restaurants. We ended the night in Wood's Hole and then her family vacation home on the Cape. It was a classy fun way to spend the day together and the weather was perfect!
  • capebride2009capebride2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went up to Ptown and had dinner and went to a show at the crown & anchor - it was really fun - then we bar-hopped a bit back down the cape!
  • ladyhugsladyhugs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did a road trip to New York for mine. I've gone to 2 since both in Boston.
  • htibor5htibor5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Newport, RI for mine.  Luckily my Mom lives there so we all had dinner at her house and were able to sleep there.  I also went to a friends bach in Newport a few years ago since we were all coming from the Metrowest, we rented a party bus to drive us to and from.  Both times were great cause there are so many places to choose from there.  And lots of really great waterfront places!  Have fun!!! :]
  • acg5acg5 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Newport! We went for the weekend the girls rented a house in Middletown the town over from Newport and we were right next to the beach. We went to a strip class on the way there in Pawtucket (http://www.jmkennedyentertainment.com/jmkennedyentertainment/Welcome.html) then we made dinner in and then went out.  The next day we went to the beach, the vineyard, dinner, and the bars. It was so so so fun! I loved it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards