Michigan-Grand Rapids

Affordable Chair Covers

Has anyone used this vendor. I have been trying to get in contact with them for a few weeks, without any luck! Does anyone have any recommendations for a chair cover company? TIA!

Re: Affordable Chair Covers

• Jessica7924Jessica7924 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Grand Rapids Chair Covers (www.grandrapidschaircovers.com).  Not sure if this is the same place you are talking about, but she was super responsive--even came to my office to meet me to discuss options when my schedule wouldn't allow for an after-hours meeting!  Her phone number is posted on the website & she definitely has the best price around!
  • edited December 2011
    You could check out Stephanie's Wedding Creations.  Here's the link http://www.stephaniesweddingcreations.com/A chair cover with the sash is $1.75GL
    sad
  • edited December 2011
    I used Affordable Chair Covers and had no problem getting in contact with them by emailing Marie, contact@grandrapidschaircovers.com. The price was definitely right. The only issue we had with them was that they did not steam the chair covers like the promised, but I didn't notice until it was too late and they also told me that we would not need to remove the chair covers, but they told my mom that we did have to (I went with what they originally told me and left them on the chairs for them to pick up). Otherwise everything worked out find and I ended up paying 2.33/chair for cover, sash, set up and take down.
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just FYI - I haven't heard the best things about Stephanie's Wedding Creations on the Detroit board....I would definitely check out Ele3 Events (www.ele3events.com) , as they are running a chair cover special right now (tell them Rachel sent you!).  A couple more options are Special Occasions, and Chair Cover Collection.HTH! 
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• richersrichers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second bad reviews on Stephanie's Wedding Creations. Check out All About Elegance. They always run specials I think $1.50 for chair covers and $.50 chargers. GL!!
  • edited December 2011
    We used them for our wedding reception.  The price was right however, the chair covers were really wrinkled!  They looked horrible.  So if you need chair covers on the cheap and have time to steam them yourself (my sister in law to be was able to help me with that the day before, THANK GOD), they are a good option.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards