Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photographer Needed

I'm looking for a fun photographer who will do more then just the standard poses.Any Ideas or recomendations?

Re: Photographer Needed

• Options
    koosh ballkoosh ball member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you located? You should try your local board for more info.
  • Options
    subdolasubdola member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look for a photojournalist who also does weddings.  Your area should have a local photojournalist association you can look up.
    We're currently on a 15 month trip around the world!
    **Check out our travel blog**
    Planning Bio Married Bio
  • Options
    mpereira16mpereira16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into Photography by Jennifer Lynn?  I actually booked her for my wedding and loved her personality.  She is extremely fun and knew exactly what I wanted.  She offers many packages.  Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know I sounds like a broken reccord, but have you looked atwww.lindleysphotography.comthey are AMAZING! I am so happy I was able to book them cause they are in high demand for their style. They bring really cute props, and shoot from different angles. I even got to speak witha  few of their past brides, and I herd what an awesome time they had while shooting their photos! I CAN'T wait for amanda and Jared to photograph my wedding. If your looking for something non-traditonal they are definately for you! They even travel! Amanda's email is lindleysphotography@gmail.combest of luck, I know you will absolutely LOVE them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I just recently returned from our honeymoon. Before we even returned our amazing pictures were up on our photographers blog and her website. Here work is unbelievable and she was really able to capture our personality. I highly suggest everyone should check out her website!www.capturebykatephoto.net We are Kristin & Zack and our password is reilly to get into the pictures!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards