Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Poll

2»

Re: Poll

• Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun? Read, Sleep, Get cheesy chick flicks off of On Demand.If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them?  No.  These immature kids dreaming of being a princess is what gives the NEY-ers a bad name. Some of them are perfectly grown up and sane.  JUST being from NEY isn't necessarily a bad thingDo you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged?  Nah.  To each their own.  It's what they do with it that makes them a nutball or not.  Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL?  IRL, of course.  Most of you arent even "real" people to me.  You're just characters.  I really don't care what you do.  I do judge people that take this place sooper serious though, because thats just sad.  What is/was your cake flavor? Cake flavored. Name the last song you heard.   Keene - Somewhere only we know.

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    Sascha - check out their new single (Uprising), it's great. One of my favourite bands.
  • Options
    I will.  I don't know how I have never heard of them before.  I love them so far!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Really? Well then, check out: - Sing for Absolution - Hysteria - Unintended - Sunburn Those would be some of my faves, at least. And their new album comes out in a couple of weeks, sounds good from the previews I've heard.
  • Options
    Thank you!  Glad I found them finally!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1) I would probably spend too much time knotting (not unlike what I am doing right now). 2) I only realise when they announce it- and I only recall one announcement, from the entertaining girl with the pie charts. I barely keep up with P&E, let alone have time to stalk every other board as well. 3) It depends on the situation. Many of us knew our engagements were coming- often we even picked rings. I think it's a bit hypocritical to judge those who come here before they're officially engaged, when many of us had at least given some thought to our upcoming engagement and likely wedding prior to becoming engaged. 4) IRL 5) Our cake flavour is boring, which is why we're serving desserts as well- the butterscotch pudding with orange sauce is my favourite. 6) There was a song by the bloody beetroots on the radio as we were driving home earlier.
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun? Finish my books, write, learn to juggle, or actually plan my wedding. If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them?No. It's an open board for a reason. Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged? No. A lot of people are hear for various reasons. I started out to help my best friend with her wedding stuff and liked the boards. Now, sitting there and pissing on about how "Oh my BF hasn't proposed to me yet and it's been 9 months and I have everything set already!" is pushing it. Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL? In real life. I work at a restaurant, and there are some people I really can't stand. Or when people will get a burger and fries, a giant eclair and a diet coke. Um... really? What is/was your cake flavor? I haven't had one. I really don't care much for cake... I'll probably have a cheesecake or something with bailey's filling. yum.Name the last song you heard.The end of the King of the Hill song. Though I have a Spoon song in my head.
    Night swimming in the ocean= pretty sweet reception!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards