Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I had a day from hell

2»

Re: I had a day from hell

• Options
    I am having a nice large red wine glass filled to the brim with white! Same name... Maybe someone stole my pic cause they know how good german beer really is.. *cheers*
  • Options
    the sun- My talents continue to amaze even myelf! My eye is basically a swollen gland or a mosquite bite... and sadly I punched myself in the face trying to unzipp my back[ack which was stuck... I am awesome.... I am beginning to look like a domestic abuse victim though....
  • Options
    Sun- a confidentiality agreement as well?  Oh hellz no.  I think I missed that part last night.  I'm glad at this point you're willing to see it through rather than let her have her way.  People like this should not be running a business.  I wonder how many other brides she has been able to intimidate this way.  I'm just sorry that you have to deal with this woman's antics so close to your wedding.  I'm sure you have many other things you would much rather be doing.
  • Options
    Sun...I love that you took a mental health day, haha.  Drink up!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well, you know, everyone else at work is always taking them- sure, my job is not as stressful as most of theirs, but staying awake with worry over the lack of dress and legal issues called for the day off! And 3+, you are so right. I'm not going to cave. Who knows how many people she's done this to before, but ultimately I will see her in court and we will deal with it there. I am not afraid of her (or her lawyers).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards