Oregon

Need a ceremony site near Gresham!

So I had my eyes set on one location for our wedding ceremony, and another location for the reception. Don't ask me why I'm not just holding it all in the same place -- it's a long story.

Anyway, I come to find the place I fell in love with for the ceremony does not offer ceremony-only weddings without charging you an arm and a leg. They told me that if we didn't host the reception there as well AND use their catering, the fee for just having the ceremony would be double what they originally told us.

So now that place is out of the question, and I'm on the hunt for a CEREMONY-ONLY wedding location no more than maybe 15 minutes from Gresham/Troutdale. I was thinking somewhere in the Gorge would be PERFECT, but I haven't been able to find anything yet that's within our price range :(

On top of that, we also need a place that can accomodate 150 people indoors, as our wedding is in April, and being Oregon, it will most likely be raining.

Lastly, I'd love a place with a view. That's why I was thinking the Gorge would be perfect. Ballrooms are nice, but I'd love a place with lots of windows so we could see the beautiful Oregon scenery.

I know that sounds like a lot to ask for, but there must be SOMETHING out there, right???

I'm hoping someone on here will read this and be like "YES!! I know the perfect place!!"

Wishful thinking? I really hope not :/

Re: Need a ceremony site near Gresham!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards