Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Video Must!

I am writting this post because my husnand and I were originally against having a virdeographer, until I read a few posts from brides who wish they would have. We are soooo glad we went ahead and did it! There are a ton of things you miss during the day because youre in the center of it all. I too forgot more from the day than I remembered, it honestly flies by and is over with before you have a chance to soak it all in!

I HIGHLY suggest getting a videographer, you won't regret it!

Our wedding video highligts - https://vimeo.com/45679154

Re: Video Must!

• Options
    Beautiful video! Brought tears to my eyes... We are on the fence about it right now, but the more videos I watch, the more I want one! We just have to find a way to fit it into the budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful video!  I couldn't agree more.  My wife and I didn't spend the money when we got married, and I definitely regret it.  
    Photographer /// Filmmaker /// Married May 2, 2009
  • Options
    i didnt really want to but them i found out that my nanny in england cannot fly over so we wanted to skype but then i heard from another person that her skype didnt work out and cut out during her ceremony so her ggmil couldnt see the ceremony in scotland. my fiance just got a new camera so we are going to set it up and get his cousin/bm to start recording. my cousin said she will use her ipad as well. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you so much! :)
  • Options
    This is seriously amazing!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_video-must?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:30Discussion:4ba7176f-ece0-4a8f-9b5e-75549c957f64Post:62e38984-5cfe-4c03-a2d8-7a2b6e08dc9d">Re: Video Must!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is seriously amazing!
    Posted by ool3abygirloo[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards