New York-Upstate
Options

Shower place recommendations in Syracuse

I am looking for a place to host my sister's baby shower.  Looking for somewhere in Syracuse where we could have light brunch, apps.  Any ideas??  TIA!
-- Check out my planning page: http://sites.google.com/site/flanshanwedding/ Introducing Dragonfly Designs & Events Specializing in custom invitations, stationery & event planning for all of life's special moments! Check us out on the web: www.designedbydragonfly.com

Re: Shower place recommendations in Syracuse

• Options
    mikesbride10mikesbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how far outside of Syracuse you are willing to go but there are a couple of cute places in Cazenovia.  The Linklin house and the Brewster Inn.  I take my Mom to one of these places for Mother's day every year! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely check out the Palace Theater - their small banquet room was great for my bridal shower, we also did a brunch - they make amazing quiche!Also, look at the Red Mill Inn - very cute, and you can choose from a couple different caterersLastly, check out PJs Pub and Grub or Kitty Hoynes - both might do brunches... but really, the palace is an awesome way to go
  • Options
    stgn01stgn01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had our reception at the craftsman inn (fayetteville), which is now i think called something else.  the event women are awesome!  you can also do dinosaur bbq if you want more casual.  they just put in a a sepreate room upstairs for just such occasions.  i haven't been up there yet, but i heard it's great.  good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooooohhhhh I forgot about the Dino - it is totally great up there - I went there for a baby shower - good food, unique space
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards