Offbeat Weddings

maybe this weekend?

hi ladies
i'm trying not to get my hopes up but i think there's a very good chance that he might propose this weekend. he hasn't worked overtime in 10 days (a sure sign he's less stressed out) and he's off work today too. we are going to the asian festival in our town tomorrow and we love going every year. should be great! maybe it won't happen but it would be wonderful!

anyone else have any fun things happening this weekend?

Re: maybe this weekend?

• Good luck! I'll cross my fingers for you! It sounds like you'll have a fun weekend regardless!

Tomorrow we're going to the Milwaukee area to meet our Day of Coordinators, we're also going to a winery and maybe we'll go to a chocolate festival. I'm kind of excited, yeah we'll be doing something WR, but it'll be fun too!
  • Good luck! Hope you have fun either way.

Not much fun this weekend since we're expecting rain and snow. I'll probably work on some DIY projects and I'm meeting with my MOH and a friend that's helping with the wedding tonight to go over wedding stuff. It's our first official "meeting." I like meetings that involve cheese trays and wine :)
  • reliartreliart member
    First Comment
    fingers crossed!

after a super hectic may and a crazy june coming up, i am happy to say we have very few plans! i live in a beach town, so it is about to get officially crazy around here. i don't plan on leaving the island, having a few barbeques and relaxing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Fingers crossed!! :)
    My man is away for his bachelor party- so I have the house to myself all weekend! :D
    Anniversary
  • I'll be thinking about you and keep us posted for sure!

This is a crazy weekend for me! I have to work tomorrow but I get to watch a wedding via a streaming feed:) On Sunday it's one of my BM 30 birthday and she is haivng a huge party. Also, FI's BM is having the traditional memorial weekend party, so we have to make it to both. We have it all worked out though. On Monday I have another Memorial day party and plan on seeing a movie with my Mom. It's going to be a busy weekend! Happy Summer!
  • Def. let us know if it goes down and how awesome it was/is! 

I am currently watching/about to play Halo and having my 2nd glass of wine. It was a trying week, my son is getting another tooth, possibly two, in and it's been a horrendous day, especially. He's in so much pain :( He's finally fallen asleep. *sigh* 

"Me time!" :)
  • the asian festival was super-fun. hope your weekends are going great ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards