Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

I need to freak out a little bit..

So about a month and a half ago I started using Proactive and my face has gotten so much worse. It never use to be this bad. I kept using it thinking it was going to get better because everyone said it will get worse before it gets better now I am 3 weeks  and 5 days til my wedding and my face looks horrible! I don't know what to do!  Has anyone ever had this problem before? I am starting to stress and am really nervous that my face will look awful on my wedding day. Anyone gone through this before? :/
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I need to freak out a little bit..

• Options
    I would stop using it rightaway first off. A semi friend of mine is an esthetician and I asked her about it one day because I was thinking about getting it. She said it works for like 2 weeks and then totally messes up your pH balance. Other than that I don't know much about it, sorry! I hope you can find something that will help.
  • Options

ITA with all PP.  Definitely stop using Proactiv!  Call a derm and see what they say, and stress that you have a wedding coming up in a short amount of time and hopefully they'll get you in!  When I made my first appt with a derm, it took me 4 weeks to get in to see him.  By then, the spot I was concerned with had shrunk considerably and I felt silly even seeing him.  Definitely stress the situation!

In the meantime, you do still need to cleanse and moisturize your face, so I'd consider looking at something that doesn't have a lot of junk in it, like Cetaphil. Look for products that hypoallergenic AND non-comedogenic.

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards