Alabama

I wish...

...this board was more active. 

Oh, and that it was Friday, not Tuesday :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I wish...

• edited December 2011
    I thought the same thing earlier.

And honey, I am with you on that one.  We're visiting in-laws this weekend and watching my soon-to-be nephew play baseball Thursday.  He hit his first and second homeruns (he's 6) two weeks ago so we're looking extra forward to it.
  • Thea519Thea519 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds like a blast! 

You are so close to your big day! How are things going?? Everything coming together as you planned? 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've been trying pretty hard to stir up some more activity around here.  Have any ideas that you think we should try?
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Thea519Thea519 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_wish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:56879749-101b-4018-af0f-f894e0c4e21dPost:178c3119-4186-43f5-8705-a547952311d0">Re: I wish...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been trying pretty hard to stir up some more activity around here.  Have any ideas that you think we should try?
    Posted by sessionswedding[/QUOTE]

<div>I see that- and you're doing a great job! There's just obviously not that many Alabama brides on the site. Sad :(</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_wish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:56879749-101b-4018-af0f-f894e0c4e21dPost:61ea2e4a-0b54-460b-8996-0809ff513c40">Re: I wish...</a>:
    [QUOTE]That sounds like a blast!  You are so close to your big day! How are things going?? Everything coming together as you planned? 
    Posted by Thea519[/QUOTE]

<div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span"><div style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">I wish I could honestly say things are ahead of schedule and I'm feeling good.  I know it will all come together but with 43 days left, I'm beginning to get a bit nervous.</div><div style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">
    </div><div style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">How is your planning?!</div><div style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">
    </div><div style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Sidenote: The weirdest thing just happened.  I hit quote to reply to you and it posted it on a post I've never seen in the May 2011 board.  What in the world??</div></span></div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_wish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:74Discussion:56879749-101b-4018-af0f-f894e0c4e21dPost:a7db951c-a3c1-46b8-8f96-0981efe928fc">Re: I wish...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I wish... : I see that- and you're doing a great job! There's just obviously not that many Alabama brides on the site. Sad :(
    Posted by Thea519[/QUOTE]
    That's probably true.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Thea519Thea519 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_wish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:56879749-101b-4018-af0f-f894e0c4e21dPost:ed340dc4-8912-439a-b521-6d7d6b0cc03e">Re: I wish...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I wish... : I wish I could honestly say things are ahead of schedule and I'm feeling good.  I know it will all come together but with 43 days left, I'm beginning to get a bit nervous. How is your planning?! Sidenote: The weirdest thing just happened.  I hit quote to reply to you and it posted it on a post I've never seen in the May 2011 board.  What in the world??
    Posted by adrinkard[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, don't stress too much. I'm sure it'll all come together beautifully in the end!</div><div>
    </div><div>My planning is going okay. We've booked all the big stuff- ceremony site, reception site, caterer, florist, DJ, photographer... Now that those are done, there's not much to do until June-ish. But everything has gone smoothly and so far *knock on wood* we've gotten everything we've wanted :)</div><div>
    </div><div>About the sidenote- Sometimes, I think they have, well, less than intelligent people running this site lol. All sorts of funky things have happened to me on here. Worst of all being when they lost my entire guest list. I was NOT a happy girl!</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards