Texas-Houston
Options

where can I find a white dress?

hey ladies! I have looked online and in stores and I need a white/off white/cream/ivory etc dress. my fiance and I decided to get married in december instead of march yay! we're still having the reception in march but anyway, since its just going to be like 6 people i don't want to wear my wedding dress in dec. i have been looking for a white/off white etc non-formal dress for dec. I posted what i thought was the dress i wanted awhile ago but i am too chunky and busty for that dress lol. anyway my question is, does anyone know where i can find a white/off white/ivory/cream etc colored kneeish length dress (if its short on most people its long on me since i'm 4'9'' lol) that doesn't cost me a small fortune :-). thanks ladies yall are awesome!

EDIT: thanks everyone for the suggestions, i really appreciate it!! yall are amazing! i ended up getting one from Ross!

Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: where can I find a white dress?

• Options
    White House/ Black Market? You could try department stores like Macy's. I would check out the outlets on 290 or Katy Mills. Not sure what style you are looking for exactly

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_where-can-i-find-a-white-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:a703cc74-0cc6-43b0-8b69-8272775d0c6dPost:637e6ccd-2020-4a2a-b26f-7b6dabfa91d8">Re: where can I find a white dress?</a>:
    [QUOTE]White House/ Black Market? You could try department stores like Macy's. I would check out the outlets on 290 or Katy Mills. Not sure what style you are looking for exactly
    Posted by t12ubeauty[/QUOTE]
    <p> </p><p>tea length with sleeves or atleast more than a spaghetti strap, i'm pretty self-conscious about my arms. dang, i haven't been to the katy mills is YEARS! lol</p>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    You can also check places like David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo and see if they will sell you a sample dress. 
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    Pretty much anywhere that has bridesmaid dresses will carry them in white or ivory. It might be a little close to get your choice of everything, but they'll probably have at least some options you could get in time. Target and Macy's also have some online.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards