New Jersey

What perfume are you wearing (if any) and

what deodorant/antiperspirant?

Re: What perfume are you wearing (if any) and

• Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Dove Clinical Strength is really nice. There is one that is almost unscented and I'll wear my normal perfume/body splash. FI likes the way I smell so why change it up.
  • edited December 2011
    I use dove or secret clincal and plan on using that. I rarely wear perfume but when I do fi loves dkny be delicious which if I decide to ill put a little of that on.
  • yankees320yankees320 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My regular Dove Go Fresh and usual spray of D&G Light Blue.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    Lola by Marc Jacobs. It's new and really beautiful. I am using Secret Clinical Strength but really don't lke the smell!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Bvlgari - White Tea
  • edited December 2011
    I tried secret clinical when I heard the knotties recommend it and now use everyday. I love it. I'll probably do a body splash that day bc I don't want the scent to be hEavy.
  • edited December 2011
    Angel by Thierry Mugler.  It is my go to for special occasions and I have worn it off and on for about 10 years now.Deoderant - I just use Ban now, but I will have to check out this clinical one everyone is talking about for the big day.
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rosie, you should try the unscented.  I'm allergic to most scents (and deodorant scents in particular also give me splitting headaches), and it works for me. Whatever you do with perfume, make it very light-- you'll be hugging a lot of guests and don't want to overpower them!
  • edited December 2011
    I use Dove deodorant, will most likely just stick with that.For Perfume I think I'll be using my Jean Paul Gaultier. It's my favorite! Although I'm almost out...
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Valentino Rock and Rose, it smells amazing, but they have a couture version of the same, its so much better, I am going to buy myself that deodorant prob mitchum whatever it is....
  • edited December 2011
    I couldn't find the unscented one! So, I didn't think there was one! Thanks UEG! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Secret Clinical (green tea) and Ralph Lauren Romance
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dove clinical and one of the prada's
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I alwys find the deodorant question funny. I would have never thought to use a different deodorant than what I use every day.
  • edited December 2011
    I used the deodorant I use every day - Dry Idea Unscentedand the perfume I wear every day Miss Dior Cherie
  • DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Burberry Brit (my fave!)Secret Clinical Strength... I just bought it for the first time a few weeks ago to see if I would like it and to make sure I didn't have any reactions to it.  I love it and it really does work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just my normal deoderant....i think its dove...not clinical strength though...but the one that goes on clear... and my dkny be delicious...i love it...and fi realllly loves it....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Secret (the one with the little black dress on it)Perfume I am wearing Trish McEvoy Blackberry and Vanilla Musk
  • melissa721melissa721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Degree..the little black dress approved one.Perfume: Rapture by Victoria's Secret. But I want to switch to Addict by Christian Dior when the weather gets cooler.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks 

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

• edited December 2011
    allymp, I use the same perfume! I love that it's not well-known
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i love victoria's secret perfume vanilla cashmere - a bit expensive but not too powerful i use secret flawless touch deoderant, the scent is satiny tropical. really nice scent actually
  • edited December 2011
    I used my regular deodorant. dove something or other My makeup artist/officiant actually bought me a bottle of some D&G perfume that is exclusive to Nordstrom's -- I was surprised she got it for me, but it smells AMAZING its so light and beautiful it was a shoe-in
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards