Nebraska-Omaha

Cheap Photographer?

Does anyone know of any good cheap photographers. We are on a very tight budge and need someone like under $1000.Thanks

Re: Cheap Photographer?

• edited December 2011
    I think Jill Janke is on the cheaper end of wedding photography.  I haven't really looked at her work, but I do believe her prices are below your budget!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Aline photography: Cheapest I found. They run about $950 and you keep the CD with all your pics and you get the copyright to print as many as you like as well as order through them if want any proffesional prints. They are very easy to work with and they did our engagement session too...very inexpensive. I can send you our engament photos if you want to see recent work. http://www.alinephotography.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab311/rockylala/?action=view&current=55f38f72.pbwSo remeber when you look through these you get the cd with all the pics so some are much better than others. But it was much cheaper to print the ones I wanted off at walgreens then to have Anne and Alissa print them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I too was trying to work with $1000 price point when looking for a photographer...I ran into people being very expensive or already booked!! I ended up choosing Fine Art Photography....Angela is so sweet and it was just slightly over our budget for the package we want.....$1145.00 but that is unlimited time and the CD of all the pictures when evertyhing is done...it includes more than just the two things I mentioned. Her website is: www.fapstudio.com.
  • Donna_and_TimDonna_and_Tim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DigitalMemories4U.net offer photography for $849, they have a photography and High Definition video package for $1649 which looks pretty good, they have sample photos in digitalmemories4u.net/Dixson/photography2.htmhere is their pacakgesdigitalmemories4u.net/pands.htmGood luck!
  • JpopkJpopk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the perfect person for you! Her name is Christine McGuigan and she is an excellent candid/on location photographer. She had a wedding on the day of mine, but came to our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and took pictures on the morning of while me and my girls were getting ready. She is VERY affordable (like half of what has been mentioned above) and great to work with! You can check out her work on her website: www.christinemcguigan.com or blog at christinemcguigan.blogspot.com.  Good luck!HTH!Jen
  • angieleedangieleed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara Rogers is very reasonable...she charges $150 an hour and all of her photographs are copyright free. She will put them on the web for you and you can download the full resolution photographs for free. She is also really easy to work with and very organized. We haven't gotten married yet so I don't have my pictures yet but her work is amazing. I would totally suggest her.
  • marybeth05marybeth05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I grew up with Alissa from Aline photography... She is super talented and her mom actually did my wedding pics!!! I know she would do a great job!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Richmond Photography http://www.richmondphoto.com He did my sisters wedding last fall.  We are doing out E-pics soon!
  • edited December 2011
    I know this post is from a while ago, but we booked CapturedbyTree.com photography, view her website, we are paying $800 for the full day, from hair to reception. And you can print your own pictures or order them from her. She is very easy to work with.
  • samandkaylasamandkayla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Chris Otwell from The Shutter Story, he is $ 1000 for ALL DAY! He is a great guy and took us to lunch so he could get to know who we were better. He will also go anywhere that you need. His engagement pictures run $249.TheShutterStory.com402.403.3279
  • edited December 2011
    jessevadnaisphotography.com Gave us an AMAZING deal, and we probably should have paid 3 times what he charged us! Great photos!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards