Kentucky
Options

Louisville Wedding Officiant

Hey ladies!  I'm looking for a wedding officiant for my ceremony in March.  I don't belong to a church and neither does my fiance, so I've been looking online for wedding officiants, and have found a few...only there are no reviews.  Has anyone had (or heard of anyone who's had) a positive experience with anyone in the Louisville area?  Thanks so much in advance for any feedback, it's truly appreciated.  This is the one area where I just have no ideas!

Re: Louisville Wedding Officiant

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Diane Walker is a GEM! I HIGHLY recommend her!I don't have her info handy, but if you do a search for her on here, you will find her number.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was given Diane Walker's contact info as well. We didn't choose to hire her, but I was told that she's great.
  • Options
    tncomb00tncomb00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both very much for responding!  I found her information online, and I'll definitely contact her.
  • Options
    Law033Law033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married 9.19 and decided to go with Diane...  We met with her the other day, and so far so good.. her prices are reasonable and she has a wonderful personality.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards