Vermont

Hello! Questions on Echo Lake.

Hello! I see that alot of ypu are getting married at Echo Lakes Inn. I just wanted to pop in and get some reviews. We're planning out wedding for next July/Aug. and Echo Lakes keeps coming to the top of our list every time we revise it. It looks gorgeous and the people have been so helpful so far.

Re: Hello! Questions on Echo Lake.

• edited December 2011
    Hi there! I got excited when I saw your heading! Our wedding is on September 26th at the Echo Lake Inn, so I can not give reviews of the wedding weekend right now, but I can tell you they are amazing so far. Every time I have emailed Laurence he responds same day with "yes we can do that for you", and I email a lot :-). I met another bride and groom on The Knot that were married there in June and thier review was amazing. The Inn takes care of everything on wedding day and the food is amazing. You have the whole property to yourselves the whole weekend, which is so relaxing to think about. Laurence and Ruxanna are your planning helpers, but most importantly they are your day of coordinators (and that cost is included, they don't charge for this service, it's just how the work).I would recommend the Echo Lake Inn to anyone looking. It's just beautiful and classy country. I have heard more then once, it's always over looked beacuse of the Hawk Resort down the street, but MANY prefere the Echo Lake Inn (employees and wedding guests). Please connect with my if you want to chat more about this or have specific questions. Jaime11soccer(at)yahoo(dot)comGood luck!!
  • Joeller79Joeller79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, I too have heard great things and Ruxana is amazing! I have eaten dinner there and it was truly fantastic. Best, Joelle East Hill Events Ludlow, VT www.easthillevents.com easthillevents@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards