Vermont

Newly engaged and fairly new to Vermont!

Hi, I live in the Killington area and recently got engaged. I was wondering where in the heck do I go dress shopping around here!!?? Help! haha!

Re: Newly engaged and fairly new to Vermont!

• Joeller79Joeller79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I got married this past April and I went to Boston to get my dress. I know it isn't convenient but there are a ton of great stores. I live in Ludlow, VT and unfortunately, there isn't much in this area. I believe there are 1 or 2 stores in Burlington and there is a David's Bridal in Albany (about 2.5 hrs from here). If you have any other questions, just let me know! Best, Joelle East Hill Events Ludlow, VT www.easthillevents.com easthillevents@gmail.com
  • mandy_skimandy_ski member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!!!
  • katvtkatvt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Mandy,I bought my dress at Fioris Bridal in Essex Junction. The experience was wonderful, very personal too. Everyone was friendly and helpful and I got my very own associate to help me try on dresses. I also went to David's Bridal and was unimpressed. I had to share the associate who worked with me and I personally thought the quality of the dresses was not great, at least on the floor samples.Killington is about 1 1/2 hours from Essex straight up 89 to the Winooski exit. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    They have a Davids Bridal in Burlington Vt just get on the interstate and head up 89. There is also Needlemans and if your looking to save even more money. Check out the site greenhangershop.com they sell preowned wedding dresses that were warn once or not at all for like 200-2000 dollars. Hope this helps. Jackie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards