Canada
Options

Wedding planning website

I bit the bullet and am finally starting to put together a wedding planning website (Thanks Littlin for suggesting Weebly - so easy to use!!).RingPop, can you please add my webpage to my bio info -   www.ashleyandchristian.weebly.comThanks a lot!

Re: Wedding planning website

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks great - I'm just stalking it now :p
  • Options
    miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too! Had a good old stalk.I came back at the end of  '07 from living in London, too, and I've rented a boat through the Stockholm archipelago! What a beautiful place.Great venue!
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Added - thanks!Yes, I do love your venue. Jealous... it was one that I wanted to look at but DH ruled it out right away because of the lack of A/C. I guess it worked out for the best because my wedding ended up being on one of the hottest, most humid days this summer. But still! I'll have to live vicariously through you :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! RingPop, your venue was gorgeous! I would have considered it had I known about it when I started looking!  As for A/C, I guess the RCYC must have just installed  it cuz they had it when I visited this summer - it was a must-have my venue requirements list.
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You know, it just occurred to me that I may have RCYC mixed up with another that I looked at (regarding the A/C). I'm such a dork. But thanks - I did love my venue a lot :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards